Results for Beyond

Mystery Shopping and More

Custom Search

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where can I find mystery shops? How do I find mystery shops?

So you have decided you want to be a mystery shopper. You have heard that almost every place is mystery shopped. Now, how do you find these shops? I will share some great places to check often for the top jobs out there.

KSS International www.kernscheduling.com
They schedule for over 70 different mystery shopping companies. Be sure to register here and you will start to get emails of shops in your area.

Jobslinger www.jobslinger.com This is a great job board where schedulers from lots of different mystery shopping companies post their jobs.

MSPA The Mystery Shoppers Providers Association had a job board available. Schedulers post jobs here often. You can also search the companies list to make sure you register with more companies. www.mysteryshop.org
You may want to get your silver or gold mystery shopper certification while you are here.

Volition This is a must for shoppers. You can check the forums here too. This is a great spot for shoppers to join together to find out more about shopping. http://jobs.volition.com/exec/sfs/jobboard
I will continue to post information to get you shopping now, more often, and making more money!

2 comments:

Deacon John said...

Thanks Sarah. I was just thinking today with all the companies I have worked with, there must be more, since I have seen none for many "markets' in the area.
Thanks for willing to share.
John

Anonymous said...

THANKU FOR LISTING ALL OF THOSE MYSTERY SHOPPING SITES. I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM AND I REALLY NEED SOME EXTRA MONEY BUT MY FIANCE DOESNT WANT ME TO WORK SO I HAVE BEEN DOING SURVEYS BUT IT TAKES A WHILE TO BUILD UP A LOT OF MONEY. I HAVE SIGNED UP FOR A FEW SITES FOR MYSTERY SHOPPING BUT I ONLY DO THE SHOPS THAT PAY A LOT CUZ IT ISNT WORTH PACKING UP MY 1 MONTH OLD SON TO GO TO A MYSTERY SHOP THAT ONLY PAYS A FEW DOLLARS. SO HAVING ALL OF THOSE MYSTERY SHOPPING COMPANIES TO CHOSE FROM WILL PROBLY GIVE ME MORE OF A SELECTION SO I CAN MAKE SOME MONEY. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!! SINCERELY, MOM IN NEED OF HELP.