There are certain things that all of the best mystery shoppers do that are similiar. Do you want to be a shopper that shines? Do you want to be a shopper that schedulers want to give assignments to tomorrow. Here are the things that will make you shine as a shopper!
1. Follow all of your shop guidelines. (Read these carefully, before conducting a shop)
2. Be observant and show attention to detail.
3. Completing your assignments within the time frame provided.
4. Submit reports right away.(If a scheduler has to ask for your report this is not good)
5. Check your shop log and add any information an editor needs after your report has been submitted.
6. Submit any documentation needed as quickly as possible. This includes receipts, business cards, and more.
7. Submit concise and well written narratives. (You are not hired to give your opinion. You are hired to provide the facts.)
8. Always conduct yourself in a positive and professional manner
9. Be honest with your scheduler. If something comes up that you are unable to complete your shop. Email your scheduler right away. If you are able to complete it another day, let them know. They don't want to hear lies or excuses.
10. Always be ethical and trustworthy.
11. Be Flexible. If shops are rescheduled or moved, go with the flow. The scheduler is bound by the client. The more flexible you are the more people want to work with you.
Follow these eleven tips and you will become one of the best.